- For BDO (Banco De Oro Payment) follow the link below:
Paying Online using BDO Retail Internet Banking and Dragonpay
- For BPI:
Use your BPI ExpressOnline/Mobile (EOLM) Banking account to make a Fund Transfer. Choose this option only if you have previously registered Dragonpay for 3rd Party Fund Transfer or enabled Fund Transfer to Anyone. A small random verification fee is added.
- For Metrobank:
Use your Metrobankdirect Online Banking account to make a payment.
- Pay using your Landbank ATM account at the Landbank ePaymentPortal. Landbank charges a PHP10.00 service fee. Visit our How-To page for more details.
- Use your RCBC AccessOne Online Banking account to make a payment. NOTE: A P5.00 Service Fee will be added.
- Use your Unionbank Online Banking or EON account to make a payment.
- Use your UCPBConnect Online Banking account to make a payment.